my life is not based on a history, but based on my imagination...hoping for repeating history is an useless thing, it just becomes a life's experience, although there is a bitter and the sweet one...it'll be the best teacher for me...
9 Desember 2011 - , 0 komentar

perfect time?

always there isn't a perfect time for us..
we were just hurting each other.
sorry, I mean, I was always hurting you..

nothing special things that I've done for you..
like holding the hand that I should hold..
or keeping the heart that I should keep..

knowing me more has always been your fear..
maybe it's the reason that we would be better if we were never near,
but I believe if there is always a way for love
although it's not on the same time..

hoping a perfect relationship is impossible..
it's only at a movie!!
but I think, we can make a relationship that close to the perfect one..
or make it be mess..and say goodbye . . .


9th December 04.54

0 komentar: